Stop the Money Bleed! The Sharks are Nearby.

Spend Spend Spend all day
Spend it all away...
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily...
Money goes away.
  • OMG! Those shoes are SO Cute!
  • WHAAAT? That purse is on SALE? I gotta have it.
  • I need a dress for that party. I have a closet full of nothing to wear.
  • That top is so last year! Get this one.
  • I need that man toy - I mean, tool.
  • If he loved me, he would get me that $5K ring.
  • That bigger one would make all my friends jealous, so that is the one I need.
  • I don't want that lame-o Toyota! I am getting me a BMW.
Duh Nuh!
Duh Nuh!
Duh Nuh Duh Nuh Duh Nuh Duh Nu!


When you are in spending frenzy - do not be surprised if Facebook, Google, and Instagram seem to show you all you have been craving. Suddenly, every sale will beckon to you. It is as if (sharks) sellers can smell your money and they have come to take it.

Impulse, perishable, and depreciating purchases deplete wealth potential. Yet - we do it all the time then cry "BROKE!"

Living above your means is never wise and until we absorb this beyond just intellectual information, things will change. Change for the worse.


Budgeting is an important life skill and budgeting will show you exactly how much money is assigned to each planned purchase you intend to make.

Most people I have met hate to budget even when they know they should and wish they would. I realized that the word budget, just even saying it - creates the feeling of imprisonment. Working within a contained limit. It truly is a pathetic word for the effort made.

That is why I choose to refer to this experience as a SPENDING PLAN!

Don't Budget! Plan Your Spend.

I offer a FREE Budgeting to Improve Your Credit Score, course. This is a spending plan that is a distant cousin to the traditional budget. The course I am offering you teaches a budgeting strategy that also positively impacts your credit score.

Interested? Click HERE

Comments

  1. Thanks so much Trudy. I just hate the word budget because my needs are always more than my income. Also,it wasn't taught in the church I attended.
    Thanks for the opportunity to learn to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about budgeting with all those ads around to persuade us to buy.
    Thanks Trudy. I learned a while ago to resist the temptation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 Hacks to Using Credit Strategically to Build Wealth

The Widow's 2 Mites & Why Benny Hinn is Recanting his stance on the 'Prosperity Gospel'.